If you clicked on this article, which obviously you did, then you are probably a Wix user, and you clicked because the title has grabbed your attention, especially the first 4 words: Wix Social Media Automation.
Your mind starts wondering: “What on earth this Wix Social Media Automation means?”
Lucky you! You will find the answer in this zero-fluff article.
Before we start talking about Wix social media automation, let’s go back and understand what Wix Automation means in the first place, or you know what? Let’ 's give a little reminder of why (from my experience) Wix is the best website builder on the internet and what significance about it.
What is the Significance of Wix?
The most significant of Wix is offering a free plan that’s available as long as you want.
The second thing is, Wix presents a complete system to the users for not creating a website but creating a whole business around it.
- Design your logo, business cards, social media posts, stickers, and mugs easily.
- Social Media and Ad Management: Handle Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads from your Wix account.
- Business Phone and Email: Get a professional business phone number and email.
- SEO Performance Tracking: Monitor your SEO performance directly from your Wix account.
- SEO Technical Issue Fixing: Fix SEO technical issues through your Wix account.
- Email Marketing Automation: Automate your email marketing strategy.
- Email Campaign Design: Create eye-catching email campaigns.
- Price Quote Creation: Easily generate price quotes.
- Hosting and custom domains
All of these and so much more you can do inside your Wix account without the need to use other third-party tools.
Are you considering website builders? Whether you want to switch from your current one or are new to creating a website, you've likely come across numerous experts online comparing Wix and Shopify. The most burning question about this comparison is “Is it easier to sell on Wix or Shopify?”
Is it easier to sell on Wix or Shopify?
It is easier to sell on Shopify than to sell on Wix. Because:
- Wix is a website builder with some E-commerce functionalities.
- Shopify is a complete online store builder
This means Shopify has more E-commerce capabilities because that is the main goal of Shopify, meanwhile, Wix is a website builder that focuses on creating all types of websites, by extension has fewer E-commerce capabilities than Shopify.
Now, it's time to understand what is Wix Automation.
What is Wix Automation?
Wix automation is the process of using AI-powered tools, or the AI features that Wix provides in the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks related to your Wix website. It is like assigning a task to an AI tool to handle it for you with no or little effort from you.
Types of Wix Automation:
There are more than 10 ways you can use to automate your Wix website, but here is a quick summary of the 3 most important ones:
- Email Automation: Sending “Thank you” “Welcome” or “Next Steps” emails automatically once a visit to your website takes a specific action
- SEO Automation: Getting reports automatically about your SEO performance, technical issues, and change of rankings once it happened.
- Social media Automation: Sharing your Wix website content (blog articles, products, or updates) automatically as social media posts.
As I told you at the beginning of this article, we are going to talk about Wix Social Media Automation.
What is Wix Social Media Automation?
Wix social media automation is the process of using AI-powered tools that will be connected to your Wix website to automatically share your Wix content such as products, blog articles, or updates as authentic social media posts with the specific details you chose like dates, captions, and hashtags…
How does Wix Social Media Automation work?
Imagine this scenario: You own an online store selling clothes, and you built your store using Wix. You regularly add new products three times a week. You know the importance of social media in driving traffic and sales, but you're aware that manually sharing your products on a few platforms won't be enough. However, you don't have the time to consistently share and promote them on multiple social media platforms (5 or more).
You know executing a real social media marketing strategy is not an easy game!
Here where the time to use a social media automation tool so your products will be published on all the social media platforms you want without manually sharing each time, every time!
To understand more let’s take Nuelink for example.
Nuelink is a social media automation tool, that offers Wix Social Media Automation
You connect your Wix website with Nuelink. You set up the automation settings such as the date, the frequency, and the channels that you want to share your products on. Then, Nuelink will automatically detect once you upload a product, detect it, write a custom caption for it using an AI copywriter, and publish it at the time you choose, on the channels you choose.
To summarize all of this, think of it as a virtual social media manager working on sharing, promoting, optimizing, and analyzing your Wix content on social media.
Wix Automation Benefits: Why Should You Automate Your Wix Content to Automatically be Shared on Social Media?
Regardless of the quality of your Products, how strong your brand is, and how eye-catching your website is.
A Wix website cannot generate traffic on its own.
Besides SEO which is expensive and takes so much time to see actual results. Social Media remains the best way to drive traffic to your Wix website.
To conduct a real social media marketing strategy you need to invest a significant time, energy, and money
But with Wix Social Media Automation, you can:
- Eliminate the repetitive tasks from your To-Do list
- Reduce the Human error percentage
- Increase productivity by 20 to 30%
- Unstoppable consistency
How To Auto-post Your Wix Content to Social Media?
Before going any further, your next move will have to be deciding on a social media management tool. Try to be selective and search for the right tool for your needs.
Don't be deterred by the price tags of tools like Buffer and Hootsuite. There are better tools for you out there at a fraction of the price.
Since we took Nuelink as an example before, let's take it again as an example to show you how easily you can set up a Wix automation.
Once you signup through Nuelink's 14-day free trial, follow these steps:
1. First, Click on Automation on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Wix, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Wix website link here.
5. Click on Add Wix Automation and you are done.
Recap of the steps:
- Click on Automation on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find Wix, and then click on Add Automation.
- Copy and paste your Wix website link here.
- Click on Add Wix Automation and you are done.
So, what do you think? Isn't the right time for you to jump into the Automation game? Or are you happy with spending so much time manually scheduling social media posts?
The choice is yours!