Remember the old days when you had to shell out big bucks to hire tech-savvy developers to make a simple website for your personal or business needs?
Well, say goodbye to those times! Nowadays, we've got a bunch of awesome website builders at our disposal that let even non-techies like you and me create stunning websites with zero coding knowledge.
Seriously, whether you want an online store, a professional portfolio, or a beautiful website for any purpose, these builders have got you covered. With no coding skills, you can quickly establish a ready-to-go website that meets all the essential standards.
What is Weebly?
Weebly is a website builder that allows users to create their website, portfolio, blog, or online store (that works on both desktops and smartphones) without any coding or design skills. All they need to do is choose a template (Think of a template like an already existing website that you can edit as you would like) and then modify it using the drag-and-drop feature to align it with their specific needs
Why Should You Choose Weebly and Not Another Website Builder?
One of the main reasons I prefer Weebly over other website builders is that it offers a wide variety of features and functionalities in one place. This is something that many of its competitors have not been able to accomplish.
Now, let's outline these advantages in a specific way:
- Drag-and-Drop: Using drag-and-drop in Weebly is very simple. You can move things around on your website just by clicking and dragging them, no technical skills are required.
- Customization Options: You can tailor the template you choose to your taste by adding text, images, videos, and other elements to suit your brand or purpose.
- Diversity of Options: No matter what kind of website you want – whether it's a professional website, portfolio, or blog – Weebly can handle the job. You can easily switch from one to another without the need for any other third-party tools (in most cases).
For example, if you have a WordPress site and wish to transform it into an E-commerce store, you'll need a third-party tool like WooCommerce. Such problems don't exist in Weebly.
- Hosting and Domain: Weebly takes care of where your website is stored and how people access it. You can use a free web address they give you, or you can use your own web address if you already have one.
- Cost-effectiveness: When you compare Weebly to other website builders, you'll find that it's one of the most affordable and cost-effective options available. It's a great choice for all budgets (Small or large).
What is Weebly Automation?
Weebly automation refers to using AI-powered tools to perform specific tasks, many of which are repetitive, with minimal or no human intervention compared to traditional methods.
A variety of tasks can be completely automated by Weebly users including:
- E-commerce Order Processing: Such as sending order confirmations, updating inventory levels, and generating shipping notifications.
- Email Marketing: Such as sending welcome emails, abandoned cart reminders, or promotional offers based on specific triggers or customer actions
- Social Media: Such as publishing Weebly content automatically to social media, automating follow-up comments, or auto retweets.
The last one is what we are going to focus on o this article: Social Media Automation, or more accurately, Weebly Social Media Automation.
What is Weebly Social Media Automation?
Neglecting the importance of social media is neglecting the truth in front of your eyes.
You know, and I know, that social media was the reason behind countless businesses that are making big numbers. But the power of social media isn't limited to the big players. In fact, during the COVID-19 pandemic, 80% of small businesses that managed to thrive in that ruthless period were businesses that had a strong online presence.
That being said, a social media marketing strategy should be prioritized on your to-do list if you want to achieve the goals you set for your Weebly site.
- Yes, it's a time-consuming process.
- Yes, you need to be consistent.
- Yes, you need to focus on multiple platforms.
But that will be super easy if you are using Weebly social media automation.
Weebly social media automation involves utilizing an AI-powered social media automation tool to automatically share Weebly content, such as blog posts, products, or updates, as social media posts across multiple platforms. This eliminates the need for manual action from the website owner.
How to Automatically Share Your Weebly Content on Social Media?
Without any fluff, if you truly want to automate your Weebly social media workflow, then I am here to confidently tell you that Nuelink is the best, if not the only social media management and automation tool that supports Weebly automation.
By connecting Nuelink with your Weebly website you can share your Weebly content automatically to +12 social media platforms with the specific date, caption, and all the details you want.
Once you've completed the setup of Weebly automation in Nuelink, the platform will detect any updates that happen on your website (such as publishing a new blog post). It will then automatically share this blog post to the social media platforms of your choice on the date you select, along with the caption you've chosen.
Now, here are a few steps you should follow to set up correctly your Weebly automation in Nuelink:
1. First, Click on Automation on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Weebly, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Weebly website link here.
5. Click on Add Weebly Automation and you are done.
So, are you going to join the revolution and get the best from it, or you will continue publishing your content manually as if you were living in 2010?
The choice is yours!