So, If you clicked on this article (which you obviously did), you're likely an Etsy seller.
Well, let me hit you with this harsh truth: Doubling your sales on Etsy or even just getting some good sales doesn't solely depend on how amazing your product is, how adorable your packaging looks, or how eye-attracting your store appears.
Sure, you need all those things, but without a well-executed marketing strategy, you'll get disappointed a lot.
Listen up: The role is pretty straightforward. It's not about how good your product is; it's about how many people know how good your product is. Make sense?
Your store won’t generate traffic by itself, by extension, it won’t generate sales by itself.
Out of the numerous marketing strategies, particularly in the realm of digital marketing, social media has established itself as the go-to tool for anyone seeking to sell and market his products/services. In fact, statistics show that approximately 54% of Gen Z shoppers and 58% of Millennials agree that social platforms are better than online searches for finding out about new products.
You will read here:
- What Is Etsy Automation
- What Is Etsy Social Media Automation?
- Why Should You Automate Your Etsy Shop?
- How To Automate Your Etsy Shop Social Media Posts?
Can I have a successful Etsy shop without social media?
Yes, you can have a successful Etsy shop without social media by focusing on other advertising and digital marketing channels, such as SEO, Etsy advertising, e-commerce email marketing, and collaborations & partnerships.
However, it's worth noting that, while all of these methods are valid, social media remains the most budget-friendly option.
How to Promote Etsy Shop on Social Media
This article is specifically about using automation for Etsy social media marketing. We've previously discussed various methods of promoting Etsy on different social media platforms. Here is a brief list:
- Post on at least 5 social media channels consistently.
- Use a social media automation tool for time savings.
- Immediately share your products on social media.
- Use follow-up comments for more visibility.
- Gamify your products on social media.
- Share each product multiple times.
- Avoid generic hashtags.
AI and Etsy
Over the past year, a lot of AI tools have come into existence that allow you to automate your Etsy store. You can connect these tools with your Etsy store to handle a variety of tasks, especially the repetitive ones. This helps you save time, hire fewer people, and reduce human errors. You can leverage Etsy automation in your social media marketing strategy to achieve better results with less time and effort.
What Is Etsy Automation
Etsy automation involves using special tools, which can be either paid or free, and often rely on Artificial Intelligence (AI), to get rid of repetitive tasks associated with managing your Etsy store.
You can use Etsy automation to:
- Automatically add customers to your mailing list when they purchase a product
- Automatically extract data from your Etsy store and send it to a spreadsheet
- Automatically share your products on multiple social media platforms.
Imagine you receive 35 sales every day on your Etsy store, and you have to manually enter each sale's details into a spreadsheet to keep track of them. Manually copying and pasting each sale would take a lot of time.
However, with automation, you can use an automation tool that connects to your Etsy store. This tool will automatically add the details of each sale to the spreadsheet as soon as it happens without any effort required from you.
What Is Etsy Social Media Automation
Etsy social media automation is the process of utilizing an automation tool to automate your Etsy shop listings as social media posts and scheduling them at your convenience. Any Etsy automation tool worth its salt will also allow you to manage your engagements, likes, and especially comments, and interact with your audience across platforms in one place.
To make it easier to understand, let's consider a situation where you want to promote your Etsy products on five different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
To simplify this process, you can use a tool specifically designed for automating social media tasks on Etsy. With this tool, you can configure the automation settings and let it handle sharing your products on various social media platforms. It will automatically post your products based on the specified date, captions, and social media channels.
Using Nulink for example, you can complete the entire process in just 5 to 8 minutes. This means you'll no longer have to sit down on your laptop sharing each post to each platform.
Etsy Automation Benefits: Why You Should Automate Your Etsy Shop
Creating artisan, handmade, bespoke products takes time but so does social media marketing. Using an automation tool has a lot of benefits but as a small business owner, your most valuable thing is your time.
By embracing Etsy automation you will be able to:
- Save between 5-10 hours each week, by removing repetitive tasks
- Increase your productivity by 20 to 30%
- Reduce the business costs
- Reduce human errors
Are you using a different platform? Explore this instead:
- How to Automate Social Media Posts to Promote Your Shopify Store.
- How to Automate Your Squarespace Shop's Social Media Posts
- How To Auto-post WooCommerce Products to Social Media
How To Automate Your Etsy Shop Social Media Posts?
Setting up your Etsy automation tool is a one-time thing and takes less time than posting an Instagram post. If you are unfamiliar with Nuelink, I have simplified the process into four easy-to-follow steps:
- Sign up for Nuelink for free.
- Connect your Etsy store to Nuelink.
- Link your desired social media channels
- Configure your Etsy automation settings in Nuelink.
Now, once you are inside Nuelink (I want to remember that you can use Etsy automation completely free), you need to follow these 5 quick steps to properly set up your Etsy automation process:
1. First, Click on Automation on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Etsy, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Etsy store link here.
5. Click on Add Etsy Automation and you are done.
Did you not fully grasp the process? Watch this 4-minute video by Bilal, the founder of Nuelink that shows you exactly how to automate your Etsy Shop's social media posts on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and more.
Recap: here are the steps, briefly:
- First, Click on Automation on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
- Then, Click on the Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find Etsy, and then click on Add Automation.
- Copy and paste your Etsy store link.
- Click on Add Etsy Automation and you are done.
Smart business owners recognize the value of automation and utilize it daily to gain a competitive edge, doubling their revenue and reducing timeframes. How about you? Will you join the revolution or continue hesitating until it's too late? The choice is yours!
Connect with us on socials: