Welcome to Nuelink’s “Write for Us” page.
We're always on the lookout for talented writers, social media managers, or even businesses & agencies who can share their knowledge and insights with our audience.
What will you benefit from writing a guest post for Nuelink?
At Nuelink, we strongly believe in creating a mutually beneficial situation for both our guest post authors and our platform. When you choose to write a guest post for Nuelink, you can expect to unlock a wide range of benefits:
- Boost Your Portfolio: We understand how challenging it can be for writers to find reputable websites to showcase their work and enrich their portfolios. That's why at Nuelink, we're thrilled to help you expand your portfolio by featuring your high-quality blog posts.
- Get Valuable Backlinks: If you're a business, Nuelink offers you the opportunity to include a relevant (Not spammy) "Do-follow" link to your website or project.
- Network and Collaborate: Nuelink's blog is a thriving community of like-minded professionals and influential figures in the social media management industry.
By writing a blog for Nuelink, you enhance the possibility of meeting these people which may lead to new career opportunities.
What kind of topics are we interested in?
The purpose of our blog is to provide value from other people's experiences and perspectives to our beloved audience.
We have no interest whatsoever in a blog that merely reiterates widely-known facts that are already extensively shared on the internet.
Submitting an article including information from Wikipedia manipulated with some flashy words in long, boring paragraphs with an informative academic tone is a big NO.
We are actively dedicated to delivering the most up-to-date news and updates on the ever-evolving social media landscape and technology as a whole.
Our goal is to teach our audience how to effectively utilize and integrate these advancements into their businesses.
I have an idea!
Rather than presenting a mundane outline of the topics we are interested in, why not introduce you to the wonderful individuals who comprise our beloved audience?
This will enable your mind to dive into a multitude of topic ideas that can greatly benefit these individuals.
- Social media managers
- E-commerce sellers
Small note: Nobody. Absolutely nobody in our audience is interested in a political topic. So promise me that you'll banish any thoughts of politics from your mind before you start typing. Promise?
Having read the previous paragraph, I am confident that numerous brilliant ideas on how to begin creating captivating blog posts for our audience must be surfacing in your mind.
But before we explore the steps for sharing your blog post with us, let me take a moment to highlight some important technical aspects that should be present in your writing.
- Of course, the blog post must be in English.
- 1000-1500 words.
- Keywords in headings & sub-headings (in bold)
- Free from grammatical errors.
- Proper Formatting.
- Avoid using jargon
- The blog must be written with SEO in mind.
- ZERO keyword cannibalization.
- 100% Original
The following steps will guide you through sharing your work on our blog:
- Squeeze your mind to grab some great ideas about the topics that align with our audience.
- Do some research about the subject and write a (1000-1500 word) blog post about it with your wonderful human tone (We need to see your touch, not an AI tool's touch. You know!😉)
- Once you finish it, proofread it, proofread it, and then proofread it.
- Send your masterpiece to this email email@example.com with “NUELINK WRITE FOR US” in the subject line.
- Expect a response within 1-2 business days.
- If you don't hear back in that time, your article may not have met our needs.
Don’t be discouraged, you can write another one.
- Once your masterpiece meets the requirements set by Nuelink, anticipate an email from us, revealing the exact date when it will be published.
Please! proofread the post as much as you can before submitting it.
Extraordinary Qualities that Set You Apart as the Perfect Choice:
- You know what the first E in “E.E.A.T” stands for.
- You don’t let AI tools do the thinking for you.
- You hate copying other people’s content.
- You have a unique & engaging style.
- You can write in different formats such as How-to guides, case studies, interview blog posts, opinion-based posts, and personal storytelling...
Answers for most repeated questions we got:
- Will I be credited as the author of the article?
Of course, you will have full ownership and royalties over it. You can add it to your portfolio or submit it for job opportunities. The post will include your full name, picture, and links to your social media platforms.
- Can I include external links or references in my article?
Links are important for every blog. However, the following list of links is strictly prohibited:
- Spammy or Malicious Links
- Irrelevant or Unreliable Sources
- Illegal or Offensive Content
- Paid or Sponsored Links without Disclosure
- Affiliate Links without Disclosure
Note: Nuelink has the authority to add a new link to the article in the future, but only if the link won’t change the context of your article
- Can I republish my article elsewhere after it has been published on Nuelink’s blog?
Unfortunately, once your article has been published on Nuelink's blog, you are not permitted to republish it elsewhere. This policy is in place to prevent any conflicts or complications that may arise with other websites or platforms.
- Should I include images or multimedia content with my article?
Unless you are able to supply high-quality and expertly crafted images (stock images are not permitted), we can have the Nuelink team take care of the blog's visual content.
- Is there a limit on the number of articles I can submit?
At Nuelink we value quality over quantity.
But, as long as your articles maintain that glorious standard of high quality. Go ahead and unleash your brilliance upon us!
- Will my work be edited, and if so, to what extent?
Fear not, dear writer!
Your work may be edited only after a fair and friendly discussion on the reasons why we need to edit what we need to edit!
For it seems destiny has chosen you as our ideal match (and vice versa), so we eagerly await your presence. Take a deep breath, count till three, and start crafting the masterpiece that will secure your place as our esteemed guest blogger.
So! Have you completed it? Kindly send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "NUELINK WRITE FOR US."